How I prepared for today’s temperatures (which are somewhere between -35C and -40) except that I doubled on the mittens. On the pic on the left, I’m actually wearing 2 layers of shirts, pants and socks and still felt smaller than ever. I would call that a win.
Today’s WIW was really nice, I dropped the holiday weight (finally!) and am back on track to reach my goals.
cold freezing good day!
- erinerinerint likes this
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- mandabears likes this
- shellsbellsontherun likes this
- kp2kp likes this
- runningrox likes this
- brooksglycerine likes this
- lojogetsfaster likes this
- abitofsilliness said: hahaha That after pic is FABULOUS! You li’l snowbunny! :)
- turtleseyeview likes this
- karikeepsrunning likes this
- superginz said: LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
- superginz likes this
- ottergetsfast likes this
- kadidoesthis posted this